To properly use our baking moulds, make sure you:
- Wash the mould before the first use.
- Slightly grease inside surface with oil, butter or margarine before baking.
- Allow cake to cool down a little before removing from the mould.
- Do not use on a flame or other direct heat source, including stove tops.
- Use only in traditional ovens (no microwave).
- Please do not use sharp objects or others metal tools which could damage the baking pan surface.
- Please do not exceed 230° C.
- For the cleaning of the mould (after each use), we recommend hand washing with dish soap and it is recommended to dry the mould immediately after washing.
- Do not use the empty mould in the oven, because it may damage, compromising its quality.
What are the advantages of the use of non-stick coatings?
Non-stick coatings make it possible to cook with less fat, to the benefit of health; moreover they ensure an easy demoulding of cakes and quick cleaning after use.